Reasons to be cheerful:
- It’s sunny and warm. I think we may be having summer this week!
- Yesterday, I got a bit of a mammoth’s tooth stuck in my finger! First person in Wales to be bitten by a mammoth in 15 thousand years, probably! Go me!
- This morning I finished writing a very tricky inserted scene in my pirate novel. So glad that’s over.
- My dog is upside down and looks like he’s smiling.
- My story “A Few Days Away” has been accepted for the Lashings of Sauce anthology that will be out in July!
- I have organised my mind to bother some authors to do Comfy Chair interviews!
- At work, I have not only finished the annual reconciliation but have finished the April one and done the prep work for May’s AND have made a new price list for the shop. Of course I would much sooner have been editing On A Lee Shore or finishing A Fierce Reaping, but I need a day job and this one means I can get bitten by mammoths!
On the whole a damn fine day, I think. Now I need to write a bit more. I only hope it doesn’t ruin my mood.